THE INTELLIGENCE OF SURVIVING IN THE DESERT
Envisioning the desert brings to mind miles upon miles of sand and scorching heat, an image that does not condone favorable living conditions. Yet, despite this harsh environment, there are a variety of plants that not only survive in desert like conditions but thrive despite a habitat that would destroy most other plants.
When we apply desert botanicals to our skin, we are resonating with the survival intelligence frequency of the desert. This helps us to remember our own innate intelligence and deeper intelligent design of our cells.
The root chakra is associated with desert plants, and it helps us to feel more connected to the planet. The energy of the root chakra & the desert also reminds us that the planet has already given us everything we need to survive, in abundance. The desert energy can help us to remember our connection to the earth and our own ability to thrive, to ground into feelings of abundance, and creative evolutionary intelligence.
Plants have learned to adapt to their environment, resulting in the beneficial compounds incorporated into our ‘Secrets of the Desert’ oil. If the components of cacti and other desert-thriving plants allow the plants to persevere through the arid and hot weather conditions, they will also offer us hydrating, soothing and skin-protecting relief. However, more than just applying a soothing oil to your skin, utilizing the components of plants can provide lasting benefits for your skin.
This is due to millions of years of evolution that have allowed the plants to adapt to desert conditions by retaining moisture, slowing evaporation, and protecting themselves from wind, drought, and the sun’s harmful UV rays. However, when it comes to protecting our own skin from harsh conditions, we do not have the luxury of waiting for evolution to change our skins properties. Instead, we rely on moisturizers, sun screens, exfoliates, and more to maintain our skin's health. Implementing these intelligent properties and components found in desert plants into our skincare routine, we too could have skin that is hydrated, soothed, and protected from harsh environments.
Our skin adapts to what we provide it, therefore, if we provide ingredients and extracts from the desert survivors, we teach our cells how to use and store water more efficiently, increasing moisturizing effects and our skin’s overall health. Plants have learned to thrive in their environments with only the compounds contained within. For centuries we have harnessed these powers to provide natural remedies for various health and skin concerns.
This is why HiViBe has incorporated the power and inherent intelligence of desert plants into our ‘Secrets of the Desert’ oil. The ultimate luxury experience in restoring glamour and glow to your skin while helping to reverse sun damage, providing anti-aging benefits, chakra enhancement, and a direct energetic reminder of your biology's innate survival intelligence.
Healthy Skin Powered by Brilliant Desert Plants
Inside every bottle of Secrets of the Desert oil, you will find the innate power of plants which allows your skin to retain moisture, heal naturally, fight aging, and MORE! Our ingredients include Prickly Pear, Baobab Oil, Yucca Extract, White Willow Bark, and Jasmine Oil each with its own powerful properties to make your skin healthy, glowing, and moisturized. Discover the benefits of each below!
Prickly pear, scientifically known as Opuntia ficus-indica, is a member of the Cactaceae cactus family. It’s also called nopal, tuna, sabra, and paddle cactus and has numerous benefits for your skin such as:
- SOFTENS: Prickly pear oil contains vitamins that are beneficial for the skin, such as vitamin E and vitamin K, which help soften the skin.
- ANTI-AGING: Filled with vitamins and good fatty acids, prickly pear neutralizes the free radicals that cause premature aging signs, while also reducing and preventing wrinkles
- EVENS SKIN TONE: Prickly pear oil contains linoleic, oleic, and palmitic fatty acids that help nourish the skin, hydrate dry and dull skin, brighten the skin, reduce the appearance of dark circles, even skin tone, and eliminate dullness.
- AIDS IN HEALING: Prickly pear is rich in antimicrobial properties, which help with skin infections and overall wound healing.
- DESCREASE INFLAMMATION: Vitamin C and betalains, water-soluble pigments containing nitrogen, are also found in prickly pear and help decrease inflammation in the skin while also protecting it from sun damage.
Baobab oil comes from the baobab tree, a rare, tall tree with a thick trunk that often looks like it is upside down with its roots in the air. The Baobab tree is often called the “tree of life” because of its many uses as well as its longevity (some live to over 2,000 years in age). Baobab oil has numerous benefits for your skin including:
- MOISTURIZES: Baobab oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and other fats such as palmitic acid, oleic acid, linolenic acid, and linoleic acid which are excellent moisturizers that also help prevent water loss from the skin. Other benefits of these fatty acids and fats include:
- IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE AND ELASTICITY
- HELPS REPAIR THE SKIN BARRIER
- SPEADS THE HEALING PROCESS
- REDUCES INFLAMMATION
With Baobab oil being extremely high in linoleic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties, baobab oil may help reduce skin redness, irritation, and swelling caused by conditions such as acne and eczema.
Found in southwestern deserts, yuccas are extremely drought tolerant plants that can be used topically to treat skin conditions or wounds due to their unique healthful properties such as:
- HIGH in VITAMIN C: Vitamin C stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells, which fight infections and viruses while also boosting collagen production which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and saggy skin.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Yucca extract contains antioxidants which protect your skin from free radicals and sun damage
- FOLIC ACID: Improves overall skin health
WHITE WILLOW BARK
For centuries, willow bark extract has been used as an analgesic, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory agent and has several benefits when added to your daily skincare regime such as:
- GENTLE EXFOLIANT: Extremely gentle exfoliant that removes dead skin cells allowing your skin to glow naturally
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING: White willow bark contains antioxidants like polyphenols and flavonoids that help fight against free radical damage cause by aging and harmful UV rays
- REDUCES REDNESS AND INFLAMMATION: Contains tannins, phenolic acids, and essential minerals that may help reduce redness and inflammation caused by skin conditions such as acne
- MOISTURIZING: The antioxidants in white willow bark help the skin to retain its natural moisture
- ALL-NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SALICYLIC ACID: Contains salicin which may help reduce skin oiliness and lower the chances of acne breakouts
Jasmine oil extract, an oil created from the jasmine plant, has been used for ages as topical oils, food flavoring, and for scenting items such as candles. However, when used as part of your daily skin care routine, this powerful extract can battle several skin concerns at once leaving your with naturally healthy glowing skin. For example:
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Jasmine oil has antibacterial properties that aid the protective layer over skin that helps to hold in hydration and keep out pollutants. It helps to stave off infection in minor wounds by killing the bacteria that causes it as well as the prevention of skin issues such as acne
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Protection from sun damage and air pollutants while being an anti-aging ingredient as it assists in building skin elasticity and holding hydration
- HIGH FATTY ACIDS: Aids in protecting the skins natural moisture barrier from excessive moisture loss
Jasmine is often known as the ‘king of flowers’ as he blooms at night and creates the most masculine floral perfume of the flowers. Jasmine oil is famous for its sweet and romantic fragrance, which also protects from symptoms of depression. Breathing in this scent also increases breathing rate, blood oxygen saturation, and blood pressure, increasing alertness and sending more oxygen to all tissues and organs in the body, which results in improved function.
BHAs are ideal for resurfacing and exfoliating. They are oil soluble, penetrating to the deepest layers of the skin. They are effective at unclogging pores and reducing inflammation. BHAs also increase the skin’s resistance to ultraviolet skin damage (which contributes to the signs of aging). They also have antibacterial effects, which are beneficial for treating and preventing acne. Read More Here.
SURVIVAL INSTINCT & ROOT CHAKRA
In addition, using these desert ingredients can stimulate your root chakra, which is our ‘red’ chakra located at the base of our spine. Root chakra is connected to our survival instinct and survival needs. This chakra is also the energy center for financial success, family foundations, home, health and well-being.
When applied to our skin, our biofield resonates with the survival intelligence frequency of the desert botanicals applied to us. Activating this chakra reminds us that the planet has already given us everything we need to survive, in abundance. Remember, we evolved from a tiny cellular organism from the ocean millions of years ago with no societies, no clothes, no cities, no modern technology, and look at where we are now. It helps us to remember our own innate intelligence dormant inside the design of our cells. To ground into feelings of abundance, and creative evolutionary intelligence.
Desert dwelling plants with little access to water, can provide us a blueprint of nature's clever survival intelligence and tell us a story about emulating hardiness, stability, and vivid colorful vibrancy. Read More About Chakras Here.
‘SECRETS OF THE DESERT’ LUXURY OIL
HiViBe has created the luxurious ‘Secrets of the Desert’ oil so that you can take advantage of all these powerful skin benefits from the beauty and intelligence of the desert. This is a gentle, glamour & glow resurfacing oil.
Shop today for the ultimate luxury experience in restoring glamour and glow, reversing damage from the harsh sun, anti-aging benefits, chakra enhancement, and a direct energetic reminder of your cells’ innate survival intelligence.
The desert holds many secrets. Are you ready to receive their messages?